The systematic addition of fat in dishes makes digestion difficult, contributes to nutritional imbalance and weight gain. If necessary, these fats should be eaten with caution and moderation. Many cooking tips can reduce the fat content of home-cooked foods.
Develop good habits of light cooking
- Choose the lightest cooking method Such as a steamer, oven, microwave, grill or non-stick pan.
- when using fats, Avoid butter, bacon or lard if possible An excess of them contributes to the development of cardiovascular diseases. Help yourself vegetable oils Resist cooking and remember that fats, animal and vegetable, are all equal in calories.
- Fries should be kept occasionally. Filter the oil after each use and change it regularly, the quality of your fried food will be better. It will also limit the presence of toxic particles.
|The virtues of spices|
|Spices and herbs add flavor to dishes, so you can use less salt, from Sugar or fat. Cumin, pepper, cloves or nutmeg enhance the taste of savory dishes; Vanilla, cinnamon, ginger or cardamom are sweet dishes. In addition, some of them (cloves, caraway, cumin, anise, etc.) have a reputation for facilitating digestion. Others like cinnamon, saffron and ginger will have invigorating virtues. However, do not abuse the spice so as not to aggravate stomach problems (burns, GERD, etc.).|
- in recipes, fat replacement (butter, fresh cream) with yogurt or cottage cheese.
- don’t offend Fatty dried fruits Such as almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and very high calories.
- Instead of brushing pie and cake pans with butter, use it Butter paper This prevents your preparation from sticking while cooking.